GameTritch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 3

Go down

Mass Effect 3 Empty Mass Effect 3

Post  Vamm Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Mass Effect 3 Mass-e10

Mass Effect 3 hasn't yet been released but a multiplayer co-op demo(and a single player demo as well) has already showed us the potential of this awesome action RPG. Click here to download it.
It's the game that will complete the Mass Effect trilogy and, therefore, complete the story of Commander Shepard.

Combat has been vastly improved since ME2 and a lot of hard work has been put in the third-person perspective.

The story begins where ME2 DLC «Arrival» ended and will follow Commander Shepard mission to save the galaxy from the reapers.
Mass Effect 3 Me3110

As for the multiplayer, I have to say that it is very well made. I enjoyed the fact that you have to survive through lots of waves and still do many tasks like hacking and collecting other kinds of data to complete the mission.
The various missions can and will impact your single player experience altough you don't need to complete these missions to finish the single player.

The maximum level you can get to is level 20 and just like in the single player mode, as you level up , you'll unlock skill branches.

You'll face several enemies which will be much tougher and smarter than in previous games as you can see below

Mass Effect 3 Mass_e10

The speculated release is around March 6, 2012

And that's the end of my first review. Altough it was one of my first ones , I hope you enjoyed it.
I made a video about the customization and the multiplayer gameplay. Feel free to check it out if you'd like.

Vamm
Vamm
Admin
Admin

https://gametritch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum